- Intraday access to noted trader, author, and mentor Don Miller
- Five scheduled intraday audio updates (View full schedule)
- EXCLUSIVE rights to live streaming of proprietary turn-signal and bias indicators
- EXCLUSIVE bi-weekly coaching sessions from trader & hedge fund coach Robin Dayne featured on CNBC
- Stream-of-consciousness audio narration as market opportunities unfold
- Live walk-throughs of Don’s MATD, Catcher’s Mitt, and other high probability biases
- 24×7 PC and smartphone access to team chat
- Auto “heads-up” alerts for global market opens, closes, and key news releases
- Expanded focus and discussion of Europe and Asian markets
- Access to a global team environment of like-minded traders
- EXCLUSIVE broker preferred-pricing arrangements with FuturePath Trading
- Access to algo and trade automation programmers and professional trading coaches
- Opportunities to strengthen & encourage each other (Iron sharpens Iron)
- Text, audio, video, and smartphone conferencing capability
- Important: Please review our FAQ for an expanded view of services and intent
$395 (Special Pre-Launch Lifetime Discounted Fee for Traders Signing Up Before our May launch!)
Additional Available Discounts: Past Live Jellie Participants 10%; Past Jellie Full Webinar Students 5%; 16-Hour Jellie Webinar Series $900 (vs. $1,500); Refer a friend, get a $25 dinner on me for each referral!
Note our PayPal Link is not yet active as we continue to build out the effort and focus on content and infrastructure; Email firstname.lastname@example.org to prepay for the first month and lock in being one of the pre-launch charter members.
View Don’s thoughts on content, pricing, and more in the following video.
View Don’s 3-15-18 video update describing key features of the room, the bias indicators, and other updates.
Snapshot referenced in the video:
View Don’s 3-21-18 update on the room including “filling in some of the industry gaps” in building a professional team.
View Don’s 3-31-18 update on the continued build-out effort:
View Don’s 4-7-18 update as the countdown hits one month!
Tweet from 3-18-18 describing how I used the Bias Grid:
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY, SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. SEE FULL DISCLAIMER FOR ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION.